INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to process orders, personalize your shopping experience and to keep you informed about JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited) products and services. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. For example, when you place an order you may be asked to provide your name, mailing and billing addresses, phone numbers, email address, and credit card or payment information
- Information we get from your usage
We receive and store certain types of information through your interactions with us. We and our partners may also collect information via frequently used information-tracking tools, such as cookies. Examples of the information we collect and analyse through your usage include:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information). We may associate this data with your JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited) account
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited), we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your searchqueries or pages visited
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Usage event information such as crashes, errors, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, referral URL and the date and time of your request
- Your personal information such as name, email address, username and any other information submitted
- Location information
We may collect and process information about your actual physical location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and browser data caches
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Device information
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to provide a secure, efficient and tailored user experience and to improve the overall quality of our services. For example, we may use your information to personalize your shopping experience to make better recommendations about the products and services that might be of interest to you. Non-personally identifiable data may be aggregated to better understand how visitors use our site and to help manage, maintain and report on use of our website. For example, we monitor customer traffic patterns, suggestions and usage to help us develop the design and layout of JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited).com.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, employing industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as encryption and firewalls and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of this information given the open nature and resulting instability of the Internet. Furthermore, the personal information we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
For example, when you place an order or access your account, your information is sent via a secure server. All information you input is encrypted by standard security protocols (SSL/TLS/HTTPS) before it is transmitted to us.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, trade or rent personal information with third-party companies, organizations or individuals. We may share information only under one of the following circumstances:
- For external processing
With your consent, we may provide your information to affiliates or vendors to fulfil our responsibilities including, but not limited to, delivering a product or service that you order. Any information you provide directly to a third party merchant, website or application is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of merchants or other third parties with whom you choose to share your personal information directly. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party to whom you choose to share your personal information directly
- For ratings and reviews
You may choose to submit a product review online, via email or over social. If you post a review, we will ask for your name or nickname, email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your name or nickname and geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Any personally identifiable information you provide as part of a submitted review can be read or used by other visitors to JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited).com. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you provide as part of your review
- To partners and affiliates
We may provide your information to affiliates or partners such as training centres who may use a bonded mailing house or JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited)’s email service to send you information about training and certification programs and workshops to be held in your geographic area
- For legal reasons
At all times, we reserve the right to disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to protect JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited)’s rights or property (including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of a JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited) company, affiliate, or brand, or substantially all of its assets), or during emergencies when safety is at risk, or for credit fraud protection and risk reduction purposes
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. When you place an order for goods and services, we retain that information for a minimum period of six years following the end of the financial year in which you place your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes under sections 230 and 230.1 of the Canadian Income Tax Act, 2010. In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- The purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by releva
- whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent);
- how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
- any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you)
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to accessing your information, which you can exercise by writing to JetzPilates (Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited) 409 , 4th Floor, Barton Centre, No. 84, MG Road Bengaluru 560 001 India. Or email email@example.com
- to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- to request the correction or deletion of your information;
- to request that we restrict our use of your information;
- to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes. You may also exercise your right to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes by:
- clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link
- asking that we stop sending you marketing communications or by including the words “OPT OUT”; and
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
At any time, you may opt-out of marketing email communications by sending your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 days to process your request. Please note, even if you choose to not receive marketing communications you may still receive transactional email messages regarding your account (e.g. order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, certificates, CEC reminders, etc.).
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS AND PLUGINS
This site contains content links to third party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those, or any other, sites. If you have questions about how those websites collect and use data, you should carefully read those sites’ privacy policies.
PRIVACY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
JetzPilates, Indosys E-Commerce OPC Private Limited
No. 409 4th Floor Barton Centre, No. 84, MG Road , Bengaluru 560 001. India.
Email : email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files created by a web server, delivered through a web browser and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. Pixels are small blocks of code on webpages and in emails that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in combination with cookies. Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or app to store and retrieve data on a person’s computer, mobile phone or other device.
First and third party cookies
Cookies can be classified as ‘first party’ or ‘third party’.
- First party cookies are set by Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited and can only be read by our website
- Third party cookies are set by an organization other than Indosys Ecommerce OPC Private Limited. This might be for the purposes of website measurement, to allow a third party service on the website to operate or to target or deliver advertising
- Preferences, features and services
- Performance, analytics and research
How to control cookies
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.
All major browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. For example, you can set up your web browser to inform you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for further assistance.
Instructions for managing cookies in popular browsers
- Internet Explorer and Edge
- Safari for web and iOS>